"They say that the suffering you endure when you are younger is a way for you to pay your dues early and make room for better things in the future. Keep at it until you are calloused and bruised. Although you may be hurt and bleeding now, a better day will come. Hard work will never betray you."
Kang Gary of Leessang, Dec 2011

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

2014

Amboii dah tahun 2014 dah ke? Tiba-tiba je dah pertengahan January. But for some reason aku rasa masa macam berlalu agak perlahan untuk aku for the past few months. 

Its my 5th months on my new job, but I still couldnt feel/find the hype. Mungkin dah lama sangat tak buat kerja ni, atau mungkin its nothing like I used to do or nothing like I expected it to be. I did plan my work, but somwhow takde semangat nak execute it. Ok fine aku lah yang malas kot.

I had a rather good 2013, with a lot of unexpected and unplanned events. I also discovered few sides of me that I never knew existed. Sungguh terkejut dengan diri sendiri, nasib baik I could handle it well. Apapun saya tetap mengharapkan for a better future. Hah ayat cliché sungguh.

Tahun ni macam biasa takde azam tahun baru apakejadah semua tu. Its not like I am going to stick to it anyway. Almaklumlah, ai is labelled melayu so sifat procrastination dan malas tu kena ada sikit hokhok. New year punya entry pun baru sekarang nak buat khennn..

Ok dah nak pegi makan ni. Babai.

No comments:

nRelate All Blog Sections