"They say that the suffering you endure when you are younger is a way for you to pay your dues early and make room for better things in the future. Keep at it until you are calloused and bruised. Although you may be hurt and bleeding now, a better day will come. Hard work will never betray you."
Kang Gary of Leessang, Dec 2011

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Kittens

I've been trying to compose an entry about kittens for adoption since yesterday, tapi sampai saat ini tidak berjaya nampaknya. Somehow I couldn't think of anything to write. Annoying sungguh.

Anyway I have this 2 kittens up for adoption. My uncle found them sometime last March and I think they were about few days old. Now they are all grown up, vaccinated and ready to be adopted. I really hope I can find them a new family soon. Tak kisah lah kat negeri mana pun, aku sanggup hantar. Kalau tak kesian dorang dan aku jugak. ;(

Harap2 malam ni dapat lah buat.

No comments:

nRelate All Blog Sections