"They say that the suffering you endure when you are younger is a way for you to pay your dues early and make room for better things in the future. Keep at it until you are calloused and bruised. Although you may be hurt and bleeding now, a better day will come. Hard work will never betray you."
Kang Gary of Leessang, Dec 2011

Friday, July 27, 2012

Honestly


Tengahari tadi Tina meraung2 menangis call aku, dia kena pukul dengan her boyfriend. I talked to her housemate, and she confirmed this as she saw the whole thing. I think I know what happened, why the boyfriend belasah Tina. And honestly I dont blame him.

But still I have to find out what really happened, kenalah dengar both sides of the story. Jiwa aku sekarang adalah sangat tak tenang. Nak buat kerja pun tak boleh sebab tak sabar nak pergi jumpa the boyfriend. Aku nak tau adakah tekaan aku ini benar hehe..

Haha rasa macam keji pulak niat macam tu :p

No comments:

nRelate All Blog Sections