"They say that the suffering you endure when you are younger is a way for you to pay your dues early and make room for better things in the future. Keep at it until you are calloused and bruised. Although you may be hurt and bleeding now, a better day will come. Hard work will never betray you."
Kang Gary of Leessang, Dec 2011

Monday, June 27, 2011

Wuuuuuu~ *bunyi tangisan keharuan*

Haritu aku ada merempan bout this one good friend of mine, HERO yang tiba2 macam menjauhkan diri. Well I texted him asking "U dah tak nak kawan dgn I ke?" which bila difikir2 balik saya sungguh berperangai budak tadika -__-'

Of course la he denied it and said nothings wrong. But he didnt tell me one of the reason is that he was occupied chasing his dream. And he achieved it. I accidentally found out bout it from this one blog and I felt like crying. First for he made his dream comes true. Second for him not telling me bout it. I wouldve supported him sepenuh hati and aku takkan merepek tanya or fikir yang bukan2. Maafkan saya encik Hero.. :'(

So for my Hero, congratulations on your achievement. Its the best birthday present for you kan? How I miss our good old times and I miss you and I hope we are still friends and I hope you'll contact me soon. I promise you I dah tak KK lagi sekarang so it is safer to be around me now hehe :p Btw, happy birthday and all the best to you my dear buddy!!

Taknak kawan sudah, nama kau Dolah, tetek kau sebelah...

2 comments:

Drama Mama said...

kakakakakakka tetek sebelah :-p

AdiHana said...

kan.. paling kesian si dolah la xpasal2 terlibat sama haha

nRelate All Blog Sections