"They say that the suffering you endure when you are younger is a way for you to pay your dues early and make room for better things in the future. Keep at it until you are calloused and bruised. Although you may be hurt and bleeding now, a better day will come. Hard work will never betray you."
Kang Gary of Leessang, Dec 2011

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Newfound Favourite Pastimes

The translation sounds very Manglish kan?

The properly spelled version


So yeah, Google Translate (GT) is like my current obsession. Whenever I have the free time I'll play around with GT, translating everything to English or Malay.

Btw, that was my FB status, not something that just popped out in my head randomly. No I am not THAT free.

And yes, I did GT-ed this entry.


Too much free time today lah. I better find something to do before my boss hentam me. Oklah, later guys!!



*Definition of pedophile

2 comments:

isabelle said...

kalo students guna utk FYP, boleh diharap ke ntah ye?

AdiHana said...

mungkin boleh dharap utk mendapat cerca dari lecturer. haha.

nRelate All Blog Sections