"They say that the suffering you endure when you are younger is a way for you to pay your dues early and make room for better things in the future. Keep at it until you are calloused and bruised. Although you may be hurt and bleeding now, a better day will come. Hard work will never betray you."
Kang Gary of Leessang, Dec 2011

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Ruangan Kembang Setaman [STICKY POST]

Please scroll down for latest entry. Thank you.
---------------



Hi. My name is Takedo. I know it sounds Japanese-ish, but I'm definitely not Japanese. My owner thought that the black point of my face looked like a ninja, thus the Japanese-ish name. I'm a male Burmese. Not that I'm from Burma or anything, it's what those people named my breed. I don't even understand why.

Anyway, I just hit puberty so my testosterone is skyrocketing at the moment. I'm in desperate need of a female companionship. Any of you sexy foxy female feline out there, feel free to contact me. We can hangout, get together and if we were lucky enough, we can produce bundles of adorable cute kittens. My owner would love that.

So any inquiries you can email my friend Adi at aweksakuragi at yahoo dot com.

5 comments:

Mizzy said...

advanced tarikh blog ni :P

AdiHana said...

demi mode sticky. hehe.

HaNiM PoSh said...

ko ckp betul2!ni luahan hati kucing ni atau ko???hahaha

HaNiM PoSh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AdiHana said...

hanim: opsss kantoii sudahhhh wahahaha.
ni kucing jantan laaa..

nRelate All Blog Sections