"They say that the suffering you endure when you are younger is a way for you to pay your dues early and make room for better things in the future. Keep at it until you are calloused and bruised. Although you may be hurt and bleeding now, a better day will come. Hard work will never betray you."
Kang Gary of Leessang, Dec 2011

Friday, August 20, 2010

Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars.


Entry ni boleh dikira sebagai reply to this entry.

Someone dedicated that song to me. Yes, I melted. But no, it never became our love song sebab kami tak bercinta pun. So memang tak la nak jadikan lagu ni lagu tema percintaan bagai. Nak dengar lagu ni sila google or tube sendiri. Connection internet saya saat ini tak mengizinkan sesi meng-insert video atau gambar. Wireless can be hell annoying at times. So hayatilah the lyrics.

Oh her eyes, her eyes
Make the stars look like they're not shining
Her hair, her hair
Falls perfectly without her trying

She's so beautiful
And I tell her every day

Yeah I know, I know
When I compliment her she wont believe me
And its so, its so
Sad to think she don't see what I see

But every time she asks me do I look okay
I say

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile,
The whole world stops and stares for awhile
Cause girl you're amazing
Just the way you are

Her lips, her lips
 
I could kiss them all day if she'd let me 
Her laugh, her laugh 
She hates but I think its so sexy

She's so beautiful

And I tell her every day

Oh you know, you know, you know
Id never ask you to change
If perfect is what you're searching for
Then just stay the same

So don't even bother asking if you look okay
You know I say

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile,
The whole world stops and stares for awhile
Cause girl you're amazing
Just the way you are

Macam gila pathetic dengan lagu camni pun boleh cair. Gila kau tak cair dengan lirik camtu. Bayangkan seluruh semesta pun tak setanding dengan ke-amazing-an kau, punyalah amazing kan kan. Plus it sounds so sincere from the heart kan so takpe pathetic pun patheticlah. Aku sanggup.

But I have to admit lagu ni memang sumpah sweet. Dan orang yang dedicate lagu ni untuk aku pun memang seorang yang sweet hatinya dan wajahnya (jangan nak menafikan kepentingan ciri ini ye uolss). He's just perfect. Thanks a lot you...

Dia tak pernah memaksa, he waited patiently instead. He always listened  and respected everything of me highly. Mungkin sebab I'm amazing just the way I am to him. But I guess his perfectness somehow failed to amaze me.

Dah takde jodoh, nak buat camne.. Hah masa ni la nak salahkan jodoh bagai, padahal kau tu yang mengada tolak rezeki. He's way too perfect anyway, macam pelik kot.  Alasan sangat kannn.. Weh orang lain siap mandi bunga bagai nak temu jodoh, yang kau ni dah jumpa yang perfect tak nak pulak.

Ok all together now~ "Haih tak faham lah macam mana lagi si Adi ni nak.."

Seriously, dont ask me. Sebab aku pun tak tahu apa yang aku nak. :P

No comments:

nRelate All Blog Sections