"They say that the suffering you endure when you are younger is a way for you to pay your dues early and make room for better things in the future. Keep at it until you are calloused and bruised. Although you may be hurt and bleeding now, a better day will come. Hard work will never betray you."
Kang Gary of Leessang, Dec 2011

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

1, 2, 3, 4



ONE
I never thought that Melaka could be that much fun. Or was it because I was spending the day with fun people?? *Hmmm..* Pftt, who cares. All I know is I had so much fun and definitely those sweet and adorable people to thank to. You guys rock! :) 


TWO
I need more off-day. It's been a crazy week. I didn't get enough strictly-sleeping-and-eating-only time. Seriously, I need more off-day.


THREE
Will somebody please find me a book of "How To Stop Being Stupid for Dummies". I desperately need it. Desperately. Or else I'll die of stupidity. And maybe desperation. *sigh~


FOUR
Talking about book and stupidity, I would like to dedicate this entry to the gorgeous Miss Nana. Bila kau nak pulangkan buku aku weh?! It's not like you'll ever read it pun.. Btw, you can drop your stupid "Miss I'm-Sexing-Book" act coz he's not buyin' it babe. He said you look weird enuff holding a book, let alone reading one (which happens to be so true. Hehe). But he liked you anyway and will go out on date with you. So now, can I have my Cecelia Ahern back please??

No comments:

nRelate All Blog Sections