"They say that the suffering you endure when you are younger is a way for you to pay your dues early and make room for better things in the future. Keep at it until you are calloused and bruised. Although you may be hurt and bleeding now, a better day will come. Hard work will never betray you."
Kang Gary of Leessang, Dec 2011

Thursday, November 26, 2009

NOVEMBER RAIN

(More like November Ribut to be exact..)

  • I finally lost it. [click here] It was ugly. And to be honest, I kinda enjoyed it.. Ok ok, I really enjoyed it hehe~
  • My body been behaving badly, especially my nose. Hidung yang membencikan!! *pftt~
  • The trust was being betrayed and the heart was broken. Only the love that left. But the love just wont work without the trust and the heart. So what should I do with it?
  • Kerja kerja kerja times infinity~


I need a pet. That should keep me sane.

*sigh*

No comments:

nRelate All Blog Sections