"They say that the suffering you endure when you are younger is a way for you to pay your dues early and make room for better things in the future. Keep at it until you are calloused and bruised. Although you may be hurt and bleeding now, a better day will come. Hard work will never betray you."
Kang Gary of Leessang, Dec 2011

Friday, October 2, 2009

Dear oh dear


I had a fight conversation with Mr. Dear last evening.

As usual, like any other "conversation" I had with some of my frens lately, ianya berpunca dari me being soooooooooo busy.


Dear,
I tak cakap u salah. Dan I tak cakap yang I totally betul. But comes to think about it, memang sangat tak fair la when u said it yourself yang I told u so little, yet u dah boleh jump to conclusions. That's just as equal as making assumption sayang oii.. Pastu marah I pulak bila I ckp u were making assumption. Sooooo unfair.

Please dear, next time please let me finish. Ni belum apa2 u dah jumped in. I didn't even have the chance to finish my sentence. So how can I start? U buat mcm tu, it's like u said u wanna listen to me talking but u did all the talking instead while u should do the listening. That's why most of the time, I memang saja xcerita anything to u.

I admit it and I'm more than aware that it was my fault to start with. I stopped calling and texting. I did that to everybody, including to 2 of my bestfren. Bukan u sorg je yang maki I, semua org pun did the same thing. But at least lepas sessi makian tu, they gave me space to talk. And guess what, they LISTENED.

I did what I did and I turned out to be the busiest-person-on-planet-Earth not solely because of my work. My work is just one of the main reason as I spend half of my day at work. Tapi u only notice that half, and ignoring the other half. For your information, the other half tu I have to spent it on myself la kan, which myself tu referring to my family & I. So whenever I don't have to spent time for my family, I will spent it on me. And whenever I don't have to spent the limited time to me, baru I spent it on others (which happens once in a blue moon).

Dear,
Sorry I have to make it so public like this. I'm just trying to be honest and I'm trying to get your attention. I understand if u don't like this but this is the only option I have. Yelah memandangkan I kan sibuk yang teramat, takut la xde masa nak jumpa u and explain. I taknak la pulak benda ni tergantung any longer, as u said it's been long enough.


And to all my frens (especially both my dear Seri n Amz), I am truly sorry. Especially to those yang asyik tertipu dengan janji2 manisku ittew. I sedar okkay, I selalu berjanji tapi susah nak tepati. Truth is, I was just trying, making the effort to hangout and spent time together tapi malangnya bila tiba masanya tu, I'm not available la pulak. That's why i decided it should be easier to stop calling and texting, so I will not be obligate to anybody. Dan aku pun xdela jadi munafik, dah janji2 pastu tak tepati. Memang haram jadah la sangat kann..

So Mr. Dear, I am truly sorry from the bottom of my broken heart.. *nanges*

10 comments:

isabelle said...

adi,
this is the time for u to stabilize ur emotion. dont let the heart rules ur head.
tolerate, compromise and dont take too long. u r already 28, babe!

AdiHana said...

ni yg nak emo nih.
saya baru 27 la..

Kay-dee said...

Next year 28....K Di...don't wait too long.....xsabar nak trima undangan neh...

HaNiM PoSh said...

setiap org berhak tu memimilih..memilih tuk bahagia..suka duka sendiri yg tanggung..smpi bile nk sakit coz org lain..wat keputusan tuk diri sndiri bukan org lainn.. ;)

AdiHana said...

kay-dee,
teruskan bersabar. sbb it'll be way longer than its alreadi is :D

hanim,
ala aku xde la sakit mana pun. jgn la serius sgt babe~

HaNiM PoSh said...

x dek laa..ngn status ym,fb ko lately mcm ko tgh bersedih jer...
so aku mcm agak pelik laa...adakah adi hana sedang bersedih??hehehe

Mazhar Hussain Shah said...

I find the valuable information is provided by you.
I appreciate the skills of your blog writing and the time sharing with us.
I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

AdiHana said...

hanim: ye ke?? tah la aku rasa biasa jek. sekali sekala jiwa kacau tu standard la ekeke~

Luca De Ketiak said...

o.k! abg luca maafkan. lain kali jgn wat lagi ek?

AdiHana said...

mazhar: tq.. :)

Luca: baik abg luca.. (salam cium tangan)

nRelate All Blog Sections