"They say that the suffering you endure when you are younger is a way for you to pay your dues early and make room for better things in the future. Keep at it until you are calloused and bruised. Although you may be hurt and bleeding now, a better day will come. Hard work will never betray you."
Kang Gary of Leessang, Dec 2011

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Repost: Cinta Mati ku....


I just have to edit this entry..

Last time when I posted this entry, I wrote that I couldn't embed the video here bcoz the person who posted this video on youtube had disable the embedding thingey. And since I wanted to share this video with everybody, I made a link to the video. But unfortunately, the very next day, the link didn't work out and it seemed like the video is no longer available.

So I had to find another similar video so that everybody can watch it. The embedding is available for this one, but I really don't want to spoil the surprise so I made a link instead.



♥ click here ♥



My dear beloved jantung hatiku Justin Timberlake,
xkira apa pun berlaku, no matter what u wear, despite the leotard and kitten heels.. I tetap terima u seadaanya. I tetap akan terus menyimpan angan utk berkahwen ngn u kerna kamu lah chenta mati ku..

Oh Justin..........*drool*



note to self: hentikan la berangan tu Adi oiii!!!

No comments:

nRelate All Blog Sections